Describe a Person Who Is Best Parent You Know

If your dad is usually the smartest guy in the room then describing him as knowledgable is fair. Mean - 1 Someone who is a nasty person.


Back To School Communication Meet The Teacher School Communication Parents As Teachers Meet The Teacher

We have 5 members in the house thats always full of laughter.

. Discipline Effectively Discipline not punishment is not only one of the best things you can teach your kids but also a way to ensure that you are raising a child who will be happier as they grow. Im grateful to have such a supportive and caring family who are always there for me no matter what. What she does now.

Describe someone in your family who you. In this article IELTS Game will add number 121 IELTS cue card sample on the series of 2020 cue cards with band 90 model answers and part 3 follow up questions that will help you in your IELTS test preparation. Band 90 Sample Answer.

How you knew herhim. IELTS SPEAKING PART 2 NEW TOPICS SEP DEC 2021 sep dec 2021 ielts speaking part 2 and part 3 with sample answers band 9. Sample Answer 2.

His name is Gurbachan Singh. Flexible parents tend to be open- minded and easy-going. And explain why you admire this person.

You have one minute to think about what youre going to say. 2 Someone who doesnt like spending money. I know her very well because she is my best friends mother.

44 Thorough I am very thorough in my duties. Charming someone who has an attractive personality that makes people like them. My grandpa and grandma in my opinion are the best parents I have known so far.

Dads may act a bit goofy but can be some of the most intelligent people you know. It shows that you pay keen attention to detail and will perform your tasks carefully and completely. Describe a person who has influenced you is the opening phrase of several personal statement prompts that go on to ask that you provide details of what that influence was.

Parents are second God because they take care of us after God in our childhoodMy own parents are best parents for me. In part 2 of the IELTS speaking test you will be shown a cue card on which there will be a task for you to complete. Competitive a person who likes to win at games or sports.

Herein lies the point that I want to make most to you. You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutesYou have one minute to think about what you are going to say. My own parents are the best parents in this world.

My parents my two sisters and me. Here are examples to solve this kind of question and score a desirable band score. It shows that you have high energy and endurance and will see things through to the end.

Who he she is. The smartest person I know and someone I listen to all the time is Tony Robbins. Why shehe impressed you most.

She served in the armed forces and made a name for herself in a time when it wasnt popular for women to serve in the military. Describe a person you admire. Therefore you are the only person who can decide if you as the parent knows what is best for your child.

And explain why you admire this person so much. Only you can answer that question. Describe an old person you know and respect.

In this article you will find sample answers on a topic describe a family which you like and are happy to know cue cards. What characteristics this person has. Only you know if you are doing your best to fulfill your parenting vision day in and day out.

And explain why you like this person. What hisher relationship is to you. Describe a person who impressed you most when you were in primary school.

45 Tolerant I am a tolerant person and welcome diversity. You can make some notes to help you if you wish. Both have equal importance and value for me but today I would like to talk about my father who is a role model for me in my life.

Moody - adjective used to describe someone who behaves differently every time you meet them. Talk about someone whom you think is the best parent. Using Your Vision to Model Your Leadership.

Well I know numerous people who have an ocean of knowledge and possess great ideas and thoughts. I still cant believe how smart my dad is. You have one minute to think about what you are going to say.

Describe Someone in your Family. Some people are just smart. Nina is very moody.

I think the best quality in a good parent is flexibility. Rachelle Enns wrote. Sensible a person who can be trusted to make the right decision.

Both my mother and father are very good but if I have to talk on a good parent not my own then I would choose my friend Krishas mother. Who this person is. They may be bad losers.

He is 70 years oldHe has done the job in Punjab police department. IELTS Cue Card -. Though theyre not with us anymore for the last 3-4 years or so May God rest their souls in peace I have known them for almost all of my life.

He is honest brave had a good heart talented leads an ideal life has sacrificed a lot to up-bring us is an exemplary person everybody respects him is the best person I have ever known loves me very much hardworking punctual talented etc. You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes. Today we will look at a cue card about describing a person.

How you know him her. Describe the person in your family who you most admire. You will have to talk about the topic for 1 to 2 minutes.

He never pays for his share of things. You have one minute to think about what youre going to say. 1241 Describe a good parent you know.

And how you feel about herhim. Model Answers and follow up questions to describe a person in your family that you admire IELTS cue card. Who the parent is how you know the parent what the parent looks like and explain why you think the parent is good.

Sociable someone who is friendly and enjoys the company of other people. They could be descriptive questions that ask you to describe a person event object etc. Describe some things you have done together.

I admire her smarts and her courage Rachelle Enns wrote. This cue card is related to Person description topic and. Are the forms of advertisementwhat are the functions of advertisementwhat is the effect.

You can make some notes to help you if you wish. What she has done in your life. Good parents know that all parents can sometimes make mistakes and they learn from them and show their kids how to take responsibility for their actions.

They resolve disagreements smoothly. The smartest person I know is my grandmother. Phillip is very mean.

This will tell you to describe something a person a place a memory etc. You can make some notes to help you if you wish. Whats the most important quality of a good parent.

The major mistake made in these personal statement essays is that candidates make the essay about the individual and that individuals achievements and character. Model Answers and follow up questions to describe a foreign person who you have heard or known that you think is interesting IELTS cue card.


Funny Quotes On Staying Positive Mama Knows Best Tips For Mothers From Mothers Chrissy From The Mommy Quotes Parents Quotes Funny Funny Quotes


A Letter From Your Child This Came With A Report Card School Report Card Kindergarten Report Cards Letter To Parents


How Would You Describe Your Family In Three Words Cup Of Jo Words To Describe Yourself Words Descriptive Words

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code